On a lighter note, here's something else I found in my diary from 2009. I think I'd just broken up with my ex and had a series of bad dates.
The entry is titled "Upon reflection of recent disasters, here is what I am looking for..is it too much to ask for?!:"
1. NOT insane (insanity covering: strange mood swings, long periods of not talking, playing mind games, asking strange questions, self harming, depression, self obsession, clingy behaviour, paranoia, inability to commit)
3. Fairy attractive and a good dresser
4. Smart but not too 'i think i know everything and i love to talk about boring shit' smart
5. Book lover
6. Likes to travel
7. Likes to have a laugh and not pretend to be someone they're not
8. Good cook
9. Has some sort of ambition
10. Actually likes me and finds me attractive but doesnt obsess. Likes me just the right amount.
11. Likes cats
That's all I can think of just now.
Haha. Man, almost 2 years on and I am STILL single and STILL having terrible terrible dates. Maybe I have to shorten my list and settle for a fat slob who can at least cook and has a cat?