Monday 27 September 2010

Diary 2

On a lighter note, here's something else I found in my diary from 2009. I think I'd just broken up with my ex and had a series of bad dates.

The entry is titled "Upon reflection of recent disasters, here is what I am looking for..is it too much to ask for?!:"


1. NOT insane (insanity covering: strange mood swings, long periods of not talking, playing mind games, asking strange questions, self harming, depression, self obsession, clingy behaviour, paranoia, inability to commit)

2. Funny

3. Fairy attractive and a good dresser

4. Smart but not too 'i think i know everything and i love to talk about boring shit' smart

5. Book lover

6. Likes to travel

7. Likes to have a laugh and not pretend to be someone they're not

8. Good cook

9. Has some sort of ambition

10. Actually likes me and finds me attractive but doesnt obsess. Likes me just the right amount.

11. Likes cats

That's all I can think of just now.


Haha. Man, almost 2 years on and I am STILL single and STILL having terrible terrible dates. Maybe I have to shorten my list and settle for a fat slob who can at least cook and has a cat?

3 comments:

  1. Bwa ha ha! Never settle! I held out and got the perfect guy (who is both hot and a great cook! Amongst other things, naturally). You just can't compromise the things that are important to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone has to have a few dates from hell before finding the right person. By the way, I'm a solid 6-maybe 7 out of 11. lol ... just kidding.
    Drop the cat and you'll be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha if only oceans didn't separate us, Terry!

    Yeah I try not to worry about it too much, im still only a spring chicken really. I have a date this weekend. argh.. maybe this one will be the one. Probably not but hey, always the optimist!

    ReplyDelete