Wednesday 8 September 2010

Work

Ugh have I ever mentioned that I HATE one of my bosses? I know everyone has a boss that they hate, but this one is the epitome of the bad boss stereotype. He's a bully, immature, a show off, an attention seeker, has an uncontrollable temper, patronises people below him and at the same time hides a lot of these traits when more senior members are around.

It infuriates me and today he again spoke to me like I'm a naughty 5 year old, when I haven't actually done anything wrong. I try to ignore him most of the time but ocassionally our paths cross and every single time I come out of those meetings wanting to punch things. Like today.

Ok...calm...breathe. :)

Stress is not good for RA. I think I should tell my doctor to surgically remove my boss from my life, then I'll have a lot less stress!!!

3 comments:

  1. Okay here's what I would do. Go to walmart with I think $40.00 or under. Buy one of those PEN recorders. Next time he comes up to you and behaves in this manner, click, record!! He's toast. I can't stand people like that. The worst of it is this, most of them will defend to the grave they are not like that. UGHHHH Hugs. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, that's a brilliant idea! It is so infuriating because when the bigger boss is there he is all nicey nice and he twists everything around to make himself look better. I might just go and do that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like every place has to have at least one of these bosses. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete