I don't have anything in particular to post about today so here's some random reflections:
* I spent the weekend down south at a Theme Park with 3 friends. It was aaaawesome!
* I have a crush on someone at my yoga class. Wondering whether if I ask them out and they say no it'll mean I'll have to stop going to the class out of pure embarassment?!
* I had a STUPID day today. I had to drive through to Edinburgh super early and film something, half of which went fine and then my microphone went crazy and conked out. Really frustrating. Then a part of the photography equipment conked out! Then I got stuck in a traffic jam on the way home. I should feel annoyed but the older I get the more I find this stuff funny.
* My feet are suspicious. They feel a bit dodgy but not dodgy enough to say they're flaring. I walked about all weekend and it was fine but I can just feel a tiny bit of that jabby 'something' in the balls and it's been there about 2 weeks. Go away, please. You're annoying me, I have NO TIME FOR SORE FEET or anything else for that matter! So that's you told, feet - NO FLARING OR ELSE.
* I need a large glass of vino, thankfully my friend is making me dinner tonight. Woo hoo.
* Apparently I love typing in capitals today.
That's all. Bring on the weekend already!!