Saturday 29 January 2011

weird

This is the weirdest illness in the world. One day you can't walk half an hour without pain then the next you're out dancing all night and walking home 2 miles. How can you ever get used to that? The way I try to deal is just try and do everything and if I can't then go home. But then there are the amazing days like today that I feel like a normal 25 year old and it makes me feel humble and grateful. I can't believe people take this for granted. I did too. It's such a sobering thought. I can't believe I did this tonight. Sorry to go on about it but i've been having foot troubles since october so this is quite incredible. Yay.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! It sounds like you had a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm smiling for you, Squirrel. May the reprieve last a good long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an awesome feeling to have a pain free day. May you have many more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on such a great day! I hope it continues :)

    ReplyDelete