Wednesday 13 April 2011

A case of the blahs

So. This RA thing. I've had it 17 and a half months now, and I'm really not satisfied with it so I think I'm going to send it back. I've given it a fair go, and it turns out it's really not for me. Now, I'm sure I've got the receipt somewhere... A refund would be ideal but maybe I would settle for an exchange. Hayfever perhaps?

It's my 25th birthday on Friday. As a present I'd like my immune system back to normal, thanks. Oh and to win the lottery.

2 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it be awesome if we could all just return our illness. It doesn't hurt to pretend :) ~ Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell that RA where to go! If you are unsatisfied, don't put up with any crap and send it back from whence it came :)

    Oh, and happy early birthday :D

    ReplyDelete