Sunday 29 July 2012

It's been a while

I haven't posted much lately. No particular reason for this, apart from I've been busy with life. Work is non stop, but I have a new attitude where I don't let it stress me out. I just do what I can! My RA is doing great just now so I'm enjoying the break and thinking about it as little as possible. The summer in Scotland so far has been a total washout, worst summer we've had in ages. Here's hoping we'll get a little sunshine in August!

I really have nothing to say..haha. I'm so boring!! Sorry readers. I'll try to do something interesting soon. Maybe I'll go skydiving or something. Or wrestle some alligators.

4 comments:

  1. It's best if you wrestle the toothless variety, I think. ;)

    Glad that the rheuma isn't giving you trouble right now, and glad that you're staying busy without getting whopped over it. Don't worry about posting--we all have interludes where life takes over from the muse. It's nice to hear from you anyway, even if you haven't got anything in particular to tell.

    I want to read ALL about it if you skydive, and not because I'd ever do it myself. I can't think of anything scarier than that, being of the heights-challenged variety.

    Wishing you the best, Squirrel, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that are feeling good and staying busy. Let's hope it stays that way.

    I went skydiving years ago. If you get a chance, try it out. It is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alligator wrestling for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having a writer's slump too. Must be the weather! :-)

    ReplyDelete